Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stars

Today has been a very good day. I was able to stay busy at work. I found out I was star of the month in March, star of the quarter for the store and star of the quarter for the zone. I am very excited about this. I guess it's the first time anyone from our store has ever been picked for the zone. YAY for a great day at work.

On the cleanse note...today was ok. I am starting to get mild hunger pains today. Yes they go away when I drink the mix but they seem to come back sooner than I expected. I'm sure they will simmer down as I keep going. I think part of the problem may have been that at work I can't drink as frequently as I was able to the first two days when I was home most of the time.

I read a number of diffrent places that a salt water flush is common practice during the master cleanse but it makes you have to go quite a bit. I have the supplies to do the flush I just don't have the courage. Hopefully courage will show up Friday, my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment