Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nap

Today was the ordinary stuff work, e-mail, clean, make food for hubby before he leaves for work, etc. The only exception was a nap. Although naps are pretty ordinary on a not so busy day, I was not expecting this nap. I finished the 1st three things on the above ordinary stuff list, went to finish the bikini I have previously talked about finishing, and the next thing I know I am waking up and it is 7:30 pm. I don't remember reclining back, covering with the blanket or dreaming. Something must be up because on top of this spontaneous narcoleptic moment I was freezing when I got home this afternoon even though it was over 50 degrees outside. I even had RJ start the stove before he went to bed, I was that cold. I truly hope I am not getting anything microscopic. I feel fine now but I will have to see if that status changes in the morning.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a lovely day and if my recently acquired blister isn't bothering me too much I think I will enjoy another long walk. This time I will find a different pair of shoes to wear or maybe I will go for a bike ride instead then shoes won't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment