Monday, May 10, 2010

First Time

Today feels like a good day to test out blogging. I'm not exactly positive the direction this blog will take but I'm sure it will be fun none the less.

I think I will start with the master cleanse I started this morning. It's also my first time for that. I didn't buy any book or guide just read up on it online and talked with a few friends who had done it before. I don't know if I will make it the full 10 days but I am going to try really hard. Here's the recipe I am using:

2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp Grade B maple syrup
1/10 tsp cayenne pepper
10 oz distilled water

I heard it gets pretty hard around day 4 but we'll see. My biggest problem right now is a headache but I am more than positive that's from the lack of caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment