Sunday, January 16, 2011

So Far

It has been 2011 for more than 2 weeks now and I am finally getting onto this thing.  Not a good start to wanting to blog more regularly.  Baby steps though right? 

Anyways, I haven't done a whole lot yet.  At Nail Plus I did open up my available appointment dates from M, W, F to Mon-Fri.  This week I will be talking to Trish about changing the old estititions room into a waxing/body wrap room.  That will take the waxing of the cubby hole it is in and also give me a place to start doing body wraps when that day comes.  If things go well I may have the body wrap supplies in approx. 1 month. 

I also had a chance to stay with my friend Becky Thurs night.  She was a wonderful and gracious host as always but I was a less than stellar guest.  I was so tired as soon as I laid down on her couch to relax I fell asleep.  This was at like 10 minutes after I got there.  I felt so terrible because I slept for like 12 hours.  Thankfully she understood that I hadn't slept since Tuesday night because of my work schedule.  Hopefully I will have a chance to get up that way again soon and actually stay awake long enough to play some euchre, Yahtzee and any other game we decide to play.

My Price Chopper work schedule as of late has been M, W, F & Sat nights.  My Bath schedule although appointments are available everyday I am still getting booked mostly M, W & F.  Combine these two schedules and I sleep every other night Sun, Tues, Thurs & Sat day.  I am hoping my Bath clientele continues to grow as it has been so that I can do it full time and possibly cut back or stop Price Chopper all together.

Well I am off.  The earliest I will be back is Tuesday.  We'll see if I am still awake enough to post anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment