Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zumba

I went to my second Zumba class a couple days ago.  I do enjoy it quite a bit.  Although I am highly uncoordinated I seem to do well if I treat it as an aerobics class rather than dance.  For some reason my brain can comprehend that a little easier.  The classes are Tuesday night from 5:30-6:30 pm at the Family Fitness Center in Nichols, NY.  I wish I could afford to attend the Pilate's class offered there as well but between no money and conflicting schedules I am unable to attend.  Maybe in the future things will work out differently. 

On a random note, I was on my way to Bath the other day and felt a sudden wave of disheartedness and mild depression.  That was followed immediately by thoughts of my friend Burton.  I never did contact him that day to see how he was doing but I haven't had a rush of feelings like that since.  Maybe I can get a hold of him this weekend since there is no school on weekends. 

Since I now have an appointment scheduled in Bath tomorrow I should head to bed soon.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment