Friday, August 6, 2010

Auction

I know it has been a few days since my last post so here is an update. I have been working, reading, trying to sleep (unsuccessfully) and massaging.

I haven't had too many hours at work lately which although I normally wouldn't care I haven't been making enough to cover everything so I guess it's time to kiss ass or do whatever it takes to get my hours back up.

In the past week I have read two books and anyone who has known me for any length of time knows that is a record for me. I don't remember the name of the first book I read this week but the one I just finished this morning is "Mimosa Grove". I have apparently acquired an attraction to action/mystery meets cheesy romance. None the less I have enjoyed reading as of late hopefully it is a trend that will continue.

On the topic of sleep. My brain is having issues with that one. It just does not want to shut up lately. I hope this is not a side effect of reading. I have not been able to sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time, it is definitely getting rather frustrating to say the least. I have never had insomnia before but it stinks.

Ok so now we are caught up and can get to what I did tonight. Mom & I went to a tax auction. It was pretty fun and interesting to watch. We were hoping one of the properties would go for a little next to nothing but it ended up going for more than we can spend. Oh well. So after the auction we went for Chinese and it was pretty good but that was the end of the night for us.

Anyways, I work for a little bit tomorrow and then Sunday is Rj's and my 2nd anniversary. We will be going to Taunghannock Falls again same as last year. We like to go back to the place where we were married. It's also one of the few times a year we can agree on what to do when we have the same day off. It's kind of nice that way. We usually take pictures so I am sure there will be some posted on here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment