Saturday, August 14, 2010

Temp

A couple days ago I talked with my store manager and have been chosen to temporarily fill the full time overnight stock crew position. It's only temporary for now but some time after labor day they will be setting up interviews to permanently fill the position. Hopefully if things go well, I like the job and they like how I work I will be the one to fill the spot. I am kind of excited but also very nervous. Although I think I can do the work I am just afraid I may be over confident in my physical abilities and will end up failing. I start this Sunday night and hopefully all goes well. The other thing I am kind of nervous about is the over night manager, I have been warned by a large number of people already that he tends to be two faced and stab you in the back the first chance he gets. I am not sure I have ever seen that but I have never worked in grocery with him just on register while he worked grocery. Hopefully I never see that side of him but maybe doing a good job will keep me on his good side.

No comments:

Post a Comment