Sunday, March 20, 2011

Steel Cut Oats

A few days ago I made a large batch of steel cut oats with dried blueberries, strawberries and cranberries mixed in topped with fresh sliced bananas.  It was absolutely delicious.  The first day I ate about half the batch.  Not all at once mind you but at different times throughout the day.  I finally finished it this morning for breakfast and let me tell you, it warms in the microwave just fine. 

I have been reading a bunch of different blogs lately and it amazes me how many people update their blogs three or four times a day!!  I don't understand a. how they have the time and b. how they keep motivated to be so diligent about it.  I like blogging but i guess i just don't find my life interesting enough to update that often.  Either way they seem very happy in their lives and activities so who am I to question them.

Anywhooo it's time to continue cleaning.  Hope everyone (reading this or otherwise) is having a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment