Thursday, September 9, 2010

News

Well I know it's been a couple days since tomorrow was supposed to happen but here are the pictures of my Basil leaves. I also wanted to make the announcement that since I last weighed myself as part of the wellness at work thing I have lost 10 lbs! I am very excited by the weight number actually going down. YAY!!

So this is both plants after the stems had been cut off. They need some water but definitely need to be brought in too. I am just not sure if they will get enough sun light in my home.


Here is a single layer of the sorted leaves. They have already been frozen for a couple days but they didn't feel as cold or hard as I anticipated. Guess you learn something new everyday.



An finally here are the leaves just in a storage bag lined with parchment paper. I don't know if the leaves will need it but I thought a little added protection couldn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment